02 Aug, 2006
2010 Camaro ?? So says GM High-Tech Performance Magazine
Posted by: admin In: Main ()
The July 2006 issue of GM High-Tech Performance Magazine claims that it has learned the following:
- GM has approved the Camaro for the 2010 model year.
- Camaro will ride on the Zeta platform.
- Coupe production will begin in early 2009.
- Convertible production will start in late 2009.
- Coupe program code is GMX521.
- Convertible program code is GMX511.
- to be built in Australia
We caution that any reports that are unconfirmed by GM itself should be read with some skepticism and certainly hope that the information regarding start of production in 2009 is false.Â And, if this was indeed GM’s original production schedule, we hope that they have since shifted to a more aggressive schedule as a result of the Dodge Challenger’s quick green-light for production.Â View Article Here