19 Jul, 2010
[COTW 7/19/10]: Supercharged SinisterSS
Posted by: admin In: Main ()
This week’s Camaro-of-the-Week belongs to forum member SinisterSS. She’s a supercharged and methanol injected monster. Performance modifications include:
- Kenne Bell 2.8 ltr. polished blower
- Coolingmist methanol injection system
- ARH 1 7/8″ longtube exhaust system
- MTI short throw shifter and MTI plugwires
* Resulting in 601 RWHP 574 FT. Lbs @ 8 lbs. boost.
But this Camaro doesn’t just go in a straight line. It’s also got plenty of handling prowess with a set of MTI racing adjustable coilers and big red sway bars.
And she’s not just a monster, but also a beauty, with plenty of eye candy mods to go with the power. Cosmetic modifications include:
- Lexani LX15 22″ rear & 20″ front wheels
- ACS composite hood
- GM heritage grill
- Smoked taillights with painted bezels
- IOM matched side markers
- Deleted Camaro badging.
Check out her set of photos INSIDE.