Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vector Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Mersades's Profile > Albums > Raven

Picture 1 of 5 from Album Raven
Raven in the showroom after being cleaned up.

My first Camaro after dreaming of one since I was twelve. I had gone to the dealer to browse, not planning on purchasing anything as there were only SS models on the website. The nice salesman at Michael Holh GM (Carson City) informed me they had just received a lightly used 2010 2LT that day. She as still covered in dust when I first met her.

She is the first car that I instantly felt at home in the moment I pulled onto the street. After over two decades of dreaming, she now makes me smile every day.

Hubby was nice enough to take the photos for me while I handled the paperwork. :)
Raven in the showroom after being cleaned up.

My first Camaro after dreaming of one since I was twelve. I had gone to the dealer to browse, not planning on purchasing anything as there were only SS models on the website. The nice salesman at Michael Holh GM (Carson City) informed me they had just received a lightly used 2010 2LT that day. She as still covered in dust when I first met her.

She is the first car that I instantly felt at home in the moment I pulled onto the street. After over two decades of dreaming, she now makes me smile every day.

Hubby was nice enough to take the photos for me while I handled the paperwork. :)
Picture Added 08-03-2012 12:43 AM
Added by Mersades

Showing Picture Comments 1 to 2 of 2
  1. StL Lingenfelter
    09-05-2012 01:10 AM
    StL Lingenfelter
    Wow.... Raven is good-looking! Sweet ride.
  2. Mersades
    09-06-2012 12:05 AM
    Mersades
    Thanks! I'm still super happy to have found her... She has a few minor door dings from her previous home but otherwise was well cared for. First time that I've ever test drove a car and instantly felt at home.