Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Heaven_is_inferno_orange's Profile > Albums

"Elkie"
1985 El Camino showcar. This car was purchased by my father in 1986. It started as a daily driver. It wasnt until the mid 90's that he decided to sell his Model A and stick everything he had into this work of art. I do not yet have the entire list of mods done to it. I can tell you its been completely repainted in the original color scheme, door handles are shaved, the engine a chevy 350 V8 has been completely rebuilt, it's wearing S10 rims, custom driveshaft, ford 9 inch rear end, MSD ignition, Demon Carb, the interior features early 4th gen camaro bucket seats, aftermarket mounted tach, and a hurst floor shifter that was never installed. My father passed away on August 15, 2011 and this became my inheritance. This car means everything to me as it was the first car I drove and as my dad worked on it I sat out in that garage with him since I was young learning everything I could. My love of cars and my career choice all came from this car and the mentor that built her to run. I hope to someday finish what he started on her and bring home some awards to make him proud.
1985 Chevrolet El Camino showcar. 
built by Richard R Dodd (1941-2011)