Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Highbeam's Profile > Albums

The car shows I've been to
Random photos taken of me or pics I've taken at various car shows :) Yes I am the gal in the pictures.
I know it's not a pic of a Camaro, but I still love this shot!  Mr. Norm's Mopar shoot, pic (c) Panther26.
Bumblebee from Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, at the Woodward Dream Cruise 2011.  Pic taken by Panther26.
My Camaro dress and Corvette C6R jacket (still have some appliquing to do on it.  Photo by username Countess Lenore.
At the Detroit Auto Show 2011 showing some Corvette love.  Photo by username Countess Lenore.
I love Corvettes to death too :)  Photo taken at the Detroit Auto Show 2011 by username Countess Lenore.
My new Camaro dress :D  And yes, that's a Lotus Elise behind me.  Photo (c) Patrick Dove/Dove Photography
I'm in your Camaro playing with your Transformers...hehehe...  Pic taken by my friend Laura with my cam.
Playin' with Bee :b  Pic taken by my friend Laura with my cam.
Me in my new Bumblebee inspired Camaro dress with a Bumblebee Camaro :D  Pic taken by my friend Laura with my cam.
Camarofest 2010, day 1.  Loved this KITT-maro :)  He had a custom plate, scrolling light bar in the mail slot, and lambo doors that actually looked good.  Pic taken by my friend Laura with my cam.
Playing with a Bee Camaro at the F-body gathering at Bakers of Milford, 6/5/2010.  Pic taken by Panther26 with my cam.
Keeping my Autobot Jeep, Highbeam from attacking the Decepticon Camaro, Megatron outside the Motor City Comic Con, hehe.  No Transformers were damaged in the process of taking a few silly photos, lol...
Bumblebee and I at Motor City Comic Con 2010.  Pic by Panther26.
Me playing with the Firebreather in my new Steampunk Mechanic cosplay :b  Pic by a friend and used with permission.
A Bumblebee Camaro at Motor City Comic Con.
The Firebreather (Camaro) at Motor City Comic Con.
The Firebreather (Camaro) at Motor City Comic Con.
IOM 2010 Camaro.  Pic by a friend with my camera.
Found this wicked SS Camaro at a car auction.  Pic by Panther26.
Ok, so it's not a Camaro :P  But can you blame me for posting this one?  Lol!
I wonder if I could fit this in my purse :P
Biker gang meets Camaro in Frankenmuth?
Yes, I like Renaissance Faires, and happened to be at a gathering in Frankenmuth when I found this gorgeous Camaro :D  Pic by a friend using my camera.
Another Bumblebee!
Cars n' Coffee show, CynAgain's Camaro
Cars n' Coffee show, CynAgain's Camaro
Bee! :)  I want my own Camaro soooo bad...  Pic by Panther26.
I want one of these Vettes AND a Camaro now!  Pic by Panther26 with my camera.
Got to play with #3/200 of the Callaway GT1 Championship Edition Corvette (omg it's gorgeous!!!).  I based my new jacket off the C6R racing Vettes :D  Pic by Panther26 with my camera.
Rally/striped Camaro for a contest.