Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Sftshldr's Profile > Albums

Beast's Stuf
Various Mods
AAC RGB DRL/fog halo install.  I needed to glue the lenses back onto the DRL bulbs anyways ... who says you have to take apart the front end to get these babies out! On the other hand, the lenses DO...
Pistol Grip Shifter with Tap Shift controls from CFD 
http://www.cartersfabanddesign.com/carters_008.htm
Front needs the Heritage grille and the Eagle eyes still.
Exterior back side mods done, but the aluminum louvers are rattling above 75 MPH, they may have to go .... cramping my high speed style and I do not like the one piece plastic ones.  
(Louvers are...
Exterior side mods are done.
I think this will be my wallpaper at work. Still needs the Heritage grill, grill lighting, and halos.
Let the Mods begin! Taillights pulled and side markers replaced.
What else is a table for?
Painted the factory rims gloss black with decals and clear coat. I love how they compliment the Brembo brakes!
New DRL bulbs. Bright. Bright. Oh, did I mention BRIGHT!
Some engine mods to enhance motor life. Every Mod I could think of to keep the oil OUT of the intake path.
Easier to see the 1LE tower brace and the splash shield for the extractor hood scoop.
Beast at his best.
Factory ordered GM Gfx & GM high wing spoiler, Painted gloss black factory rims with decals and clear coat overall. ACS Composite TL1 hood extractor. LED side markers. Ceramic 35% tint.
Before the mods begin. Fresh from the dealership.
Side marker lights have been modified.