Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Orange Krate's Profile > Albums > Orange Krate the Legend

Picture 24 of 25 from Album Orange Krate the Legend
That's my Dad signing the check to conceive me! I know he is going to care about me because my big sister was his first baby many years ago. My big sister and I look a lot alike but we are so much different. Mom was taking the photo. The other nice gentlemen are (L-R) Chris Caumartin who drafted and submitted the conceptions papers (GM Workbench) and Dave Perry, the public relations manager and salesman. They are all happy because they know my birth is going to help the economy and make my soon to be parents very happy. Look my Dad has a "Permagrin" because he already knows what he is in for. He LOVED my big sister dearly and has missed her ever since she left home in 1978.
That's my Dad signing the check to conceive me! I know he is going to care about me because my big sister was his first baby many years ago. My big sister and I look a lot alike but we are so much different. Mom was taking the photo. The other nice gentlemen are (L-R) Chris Caumartin who drafted and submitted the conceptions papers (GM Workbench) and Dave Perry, the public relations manager and salesman. They are all happy because they know my birth is going to help the economy and make my soon to be parents very happy. Look my Dad has a "Permagrin" because he already knows what he is in for. He LOVED my big sister dearly and has missed her ever since she left home in 1978.
Picture Added 10-18-2010 06:05 PM
Added by Orange Krate