|Camaro Motorsports Discussions Motorsports involving Camaros - Grand-Am, Redline Time Attack, Drift Events, etc.|
|Announcements in Forum : Camaro Motorsports Discussions|
|08-22-2011 until 09-22-2040|
Drives: 2010 Camaro of course....
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: NE baby
***** RULES AND TERMS OF SERVICE. Please Read Before Posting. *****
Welcome to our family-friendly corner of the internet! Below are some basic “house rules” we live by so you, our valued members, may continue to enjoy the website!
1) Respect & Be Helpful — By far, the most important rule here. Generations of GM enthusiasts have come together through a shared passion for the car and the community, so the golden rule applies: Treat others as you wish to be treated. This means no foul language, insults, or rude remarks towards other members.
We’re here as a family of enthusiasts, and we should act accordingly. And since the site is constantly gaining new members, please go out of your way to help answer others’ questions in an effort to make this an even better community. Shunning new members’ questions or rudely telling others to “search for it” is extremely discouraged.
2) Agree to disagree — We encourage spirited discussions where members can contribute to the forum, and we understand that not everyone will be in agreement on a particular subject. However, repeated opposing posts with disrespectful intent to ‘win’ a debate will be moderated accordingly.
3) Off-topic forum — This should be self-explanatory. All non-model specific related discussions should take place in here.
4) Suggestions — Part of the beauty of being a member here is that we value your input! If you have a thought or idea that might improve the site, post it in the Site Announcements/Suggestion Forum. We promise to do our best to accommodate reasonable suggestions.
5) No “Thread-Crapping”/Vendor Feedback — do not ruin another member’s sale thread (or any other) for any reason. Feel free to report an objectionable post, or just don’t post in the thread! Like Mom used to say, “If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all!” Just move on. This applies to members’ and vendors’ threads alike.
Vendor classifieds threads are protected from competing product mentions, criticisms, and complaints. All feedback, both positive and negative, may be expressed in the Vendor and Seller Review Forum.
6) Off-Limit Discussions — There are a few topics for which we have zero tolerance policy based on past experience or simply the nature of the topic. They are: Politics (automotive-related regulations discussions are allowed), Religion, Pornography, Law Enforcement-Bashing, and Street Racing. Any posts of this nature will be removed without warning or notification at a moderator’s discretion.
7) Members Classifieds — You are allowed to advertise items for sale in the Members Marketplace/Regional Local Marketplace sections ONLY (i.e. do NOT place for-sale items in signatures). You MUST create your own thread for your items; do not “piggy-back” off another member's classified listing.
8) Models/Photoshoots — All postings of this nature will be restricted to the Off-Topic Section of the website. These posts must be appropriate for the family-friendly atmosphere we maintain on this site; models must be clothed (bikinis are okay), and poses must not be suggestive or erotic in nature. Violation of this rule may result in the deletion of pictures at the discretion of the moderators without notification.
9) Signature / Avatar Limitations — Height: 200 pixels for signatures; No animated images for signatures or avatars. We apologize for any individual inconvenience, however this results in threads that are much easier to read, and load much faster so you can make the most of your time online!
10) Vendors Policy — Contact Tran for details. In short: only paying vendors/sponsors are allowed to conduct any commercial/advertising activity on the public forums or via private messaging. Doing so without sponsorship will result in account suspension.
--- 10a) Vendor Bumping — Please do not abuse the use of "bumps" to float your thread back to the top of the thread listings (in particular by deleting old "bump" posts and posting new ones). Admins and moderators have sole discretion to determine what constitutes abuse of bumping, but it generally means more than 2-3 unsolicited bumps a day.
11) No Double Accounts — Each person is allowed to have only one single account on the site. Double accounts will result in possible suspension of all accounts.
12) Moderator Discretion — All posting activity on the forums is monitored and subject to disciplinary action based on the discretion of the admins and moderators beyond the rules specifically outlined above in an effort to serve the community at large.
These rules will be enforced by a fair and objective points-style infraction system (subject to deviation by admins/mods):
--If the violation is the person's first infraction, he/she will be given an official warning .
--If the violation is the person's second infraction, he/she will have his/her account suspended temporarily for 10 days.
--If the violation is the person's third infraction, he/she will have his/her account temporarily suspended for 30 days.
If the member persists with poor behavior/language after the third infraction is given, a permanent ban from the website will be considered by the administration.
The rules and disciplinary actions outlined above are designed solely to improve everyone's experience here. Feel free to direct any questions about these rules to a moderator. In the end, we're all enthusiasts; so help each other out! And don’t forget to “think before you type”.