Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > camaroGarage

Search for:  

Ed's 2SS/RS's 2011 camaro convertible 2ss/rs
topdown.jpg
General Details
Lasted Updated: 07-20-2014
Year: 2011
Model: camaro convertible 2ss/rs
Color: silver with black stripes
Transmission: 6 speed manual
Interior seat/trim color: black leather
Package Options: RS package on the 2ss model
Exterior Modifications
Tinted windows, blacked out tail lights, blue tint on headlights, blue halo fog lights with projection, blue mail slot light that I can turn different colors and combinations. heritage grill. still modifying, Stunner wheels.
Interior Modifications
blue interior lighting, in cab and trunk
Performance/Handling Modifications
eiback sway bars, eibach lowering springs 1 inch front 1.2 inches back, the stunner wheels have 315-20-35 nitto nt05's in the back. K&n CAI , JET MAF, Borla s type cat back ( borla XR-1 longtube headers with slp highflow cats waiting to get put on) Ram 9.5 dual disc clutch, yukon 4.11 rear.
Future Planned Modifications
stock was 367 rwhp on mustang dyno. before the clutch and rear I got 444rwhp. I still have to tune it as soon as the hp tuner comes in and install the XR1 Borla headers with the slp high flow cats and tune them should be over 500rwhp when thats done in a few weeks. I'm also going to be rebuilding the top end with new heads and cam going for the hardware that will safe past 900hp should be over 650 hp on the crank after that after the top ends done I'll throw a whipple 2.9 on her and I will have a street legal 850-900hp monster. suspention will be worked up accordingly.

exterior- looking at putting on lambo doors but the convertible thing will be an obstical but damn convertible with lambo doors , sweet!
Vehicle Images

side.jpg
click for full image

topdown.jpg
click for full image

front.jpg
click for full image