Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Cold Air Inductions
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > camaroGarage

Search for:  

XPMC2010's 2010 Camaro 2SS
QuiteBesideMyself.jpg
General Details
Lasted Updated: 05-11-2013
Year: 2010
Model: Camaro 2SS
Color: ralley yellow
Transmission: Automatic
Interior seat/trim color: black leather, gray moldings
Package Options: Transformers Special Edition CTH, RS, 4 gauge cluster
Exterior Modifications
Going for half like the movie, half like the concept. Please note the silver door handle plates. The movie and concept have them, and these say "Super Sport" to my taste. Gm license black gills. Black mudflaps. Blacked out fog-lights (smoke) illusion of T2 Bee or ZL1, I wish squared off. Nickel Grey fuel cover. Decal of a fuel door atop driver rear fender to indicate concept and movie plan of position. Personalized Indiana state license plate. Black lug nuts for 2013.
Interior Modifications
V8 standard gray engine cover painted to an orange engine cover to model as a chevrolet engine block. Autobot symbol on steering wheel (I can't believe that location wasn't part of Transformers edition)! Stainless steel four gauge pack cover. Steel cupholder border. Bumblebee in rear window. Bumblebee helmet sits in trunk. My book-selling website, XM sirius and onstar window stickers in louvre window inside stick to outside view. The floor mats have an orange trim and CAMARO in Orange. Rubber GM trunk mat. Autobot TF automatic stick handle for mid-2012. Chrome kick-plates and speaker rings for 2013.
Performance/Handling Modifications
The driver drives it too slow! 4901 miles to start year 2011. 9300 miles to start year 2012! I will be ending the year 2012 with not much over 12,000 miles on odometer. In 2013, starting out with just over 13,000 miles! Premium Gas no matter what. For 2012, I would like to see a ZL1 Rally Yellow with Black stripes, manual this time, and throw on some Transformers emblems, that would be my ideal Camaro if not the one I got that I am grateful for.
Future Planned Modifications
Something red to the wheels for like the concept, either brake covers or something. Yes, MGP caliper covers red with custom lettering. No mods to the engine, whatsoever, my final answer. WIX Paper Air Filter., in fact, not a K&N.
Black side mirror stripes - gives illusion of thin concept mirrors plus black like TF3 bee can't hurt. From 2012 TF edition - the front under-grill black decal with Cybertronian letters. There is a little something from concept to 07 movie to 09 to 11 movie.
Vehicle Images

chevyblock.jpg
click for full image

beside69.jpg
click for full image

AprilChange.jpg
click for full image

TFourBest.jpg
click for full image

BestPhotob4red.jpg
click for full image

Shadedside.jpg