Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > kingsnakes2LT

Conversation Between kingsnakes2LT and Cricket912
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 41
  1. Cricket912
    09-14-2009 07:48 PM
    Cricket912
    Your car will be built this week I can feel it. I bet by Thursday Viz will have a vin for you. What do I do for a living? I'm a clinical coordinator for an orthodontist. Yes I was pretty busy this weekend driving. Oh and my birthday was Saturday. I'm getting old:(
  2. kingsnakes2LT
    09-14-2009 03:28 PM
    kingsnakes2LT
    No your not.
    I' a lameo in your eyes! Ha! Ha! º¿º
    Not very Camaroish to have a Auto 6, I know.
    OK, so we can’t run'em when I get mine. You can still help me learn all the bells and whistles.
    Did you have a nice weekend?
    I didn't see much of you on-line.
    It was a very nice WE so I hope you had a chance to drive that beautiful car.
    Beautiful car, Pretty girl, Cute dog, I bet you were very busy.
    What do you do for a living?
    Anyway, I had Viz check my order this morning.
    He reports that the system still shows me at 3400 - TPW 9-14-09.
    My dealer has not contacted me since I went to 3000 and got the TPW.
    I hope there is nothing to delay the build.
    I am waiting for the build and financing final approval, before buying a winter driver.
    I can’t see getting a beater if I can not get the Maro.
    See ya! Have a great day.
  3. Cricket912
    09-14-2009 10:32 AM
    Cricket912
    I cannot believe you got an auto,very disappointed....JUST KIDDING!!! Hey you have your reasons even if they are lame I'm KIDDING. Guess I'm in a mood today. Any news on your car?
  4. kingsnakes2LT
    09-13-2009 06:25 AM
    kingsnakes2LT
    I hope you will not be disappointed, it's a 6 speed automatic with the paddle shifters.
    My Camaro will be my daily driver (except in winter), and I have had manuals before and decided it was way too much hassle shifting all the time, so I hope the paddle shift will let me experience a little of the manual world while allowing me the ease of an automatic.
    I know it's not great, what can I say. I will LOVE this car. I know it.
    Love those pics of you and James in your album !!!!!!!
  5. Cricket912
    09-08-2009 06:48 PM
    Cricket912
    So I can't remember are you getting auto or manual? Maybe its on here somewhere....sorry I'm lazy.
  6. kingsnakes2LT
    09-08-2009 11:26 AM
    kingsnakes2LT
    Sorry about the typos. On Lunch so trying to hurry.
  7. kingsnakes2LT
    09-08-2009 11:25 AM
    kingsnakes2LT
    Cricket,

Thanks for the interior pictures. I don't know, but I think we need to turn off the flash to be able to see the ambient lighting. that would also mean trying to slow down the shutter speed or at least keeping the camera very still or both.
    This seems to have bcome much more difficult than I though.
    Thanks for trying.
    LOVE the album of yoy and James. He's a luck dog to have such a loving Mama!

Thanks to The Viz, I found out today that I am at 3400 - TPW = 9-14-09, so I guess it's next week sometime.
    I would like to find out my VIN# from the "upto 3800" thread, but Viz said the system is updated on Monday nights and he has new info on Tuesday, so if that is the case, my car would have to be built on Monday for me to see the VIN# before 8-21-09.
    Anyway tha's the story.
    See ya!
  8. Cricket912
    09-06-2009 05:57 PM
    Cricket912
    Your hilarious! I actually tried to take some pics with a camera and my phone but couldn't get the blue lights to show up.:( I will post them in my album folder though. Any updates on your car?
  9. kingsnakes2LT
    09-06-2009 11:21 AM
    kingsnakes2LT
    Ok Cricket, two nights and no interior pictures.
    What gives? Camera broke?
    Only kidding. lol.
    I know, I know, it's hard to drive and take pictures at the same time.
    Be careful, we don't want to have any accidents(period), and at least not before you get to show your car off at a meet and greet.
    Really, just kidding about the pictures. Have fun.
  10. Cricket912
    09-04-2009 09:36 PM
    Cricket912
    I'll try to upload some pics of the interior. I don't know about 6ft. rabbits lol but sometimes he does think he sees stuff that isn't there though.