Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > BlueME

Conversation Between BlueME and Bodih
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. BlueME
    02-09-2011 10:18 PM
    BlueME
    Can't wait to see it the waiting must be tuff. do you have any kind of delivery date yet? I bought mine in Fort Lauderdale Florida flew down picked it up and drove 2300 miles in the first two days and loved every minute. Are you going to Camaro Fest in April? TJ
  2. Bodih
    02-08-2011 08:07 PM
    Bodih
    Look forward to meeting up with you. As soon as my car comes in, I'll let you know and bring it by. Already told work I'm taking 2 days off when it arrives just to cruise.
  3. BlueME
    02-06-2011 10:03 AM
    BlueME
    Hi Bodih;
    I live in Rita Ranch just a short distance from Pima Air Museum. Hope to also meeting up with you maybe when you are in this area you can swing by some time. let me know and I will send you a PM with address and phone........TJ
  4. Bodih
    02-05-2011 10:37 PM
    Bodih
    TJ;
    I saw your picture is in front of Pima Museum. Do you work or live near there? I'm on the Northwest side, but work across the street from PASM, at the boneyard, AMARG. Look forward to meeting up with you at one of the shows or gatherings.