Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > TJ91

Conversation Between TJ91 and SSOOCH
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. TJ91
    06-11-2009 07:03 PM
    TJ91
    He told me he got the vin, im guessing he did. I hope he did, hes away for today and tommorow. So saturday morning is when all the paperwork is going to be done. Not sure if you get approvals for financing on Saturdays...
    I only live about an hour away from the plant. So im hoping i see it tommorow or on Monday!
  2. SSOOCH
    06-11-2009 07:01 PM
    SSOOCH
    Yeah, my invoice said shipped on 6/9 and had a code of "EXP I/T 06/19/09". I asked the General Manager at my dealer and he said that's an expected date of when it should arrive at his dealership. It's going fast. I'm going in tomorrow to fill out all the paperwork because they are confident that it will arrive in a week.......Looks like the factory and all involved got their act together and these cars should start flowing like mad now!! Did your dealer get invoiced for it yet?
  3. TJ91
    06-11-2009 06:20 PM
    TJ91
    Hey Scooch, our cars were built on the saame day, 16220
    Just wondering if your car shows shipped as well?
    We both have CGM stripes and apparently, cars are shown as shipped only after the factory stripes are put on. SO im hoping our cars have been shipped to us and already done with striping