Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > detroitboy

Conversation Between detroitboy and myblackcamaros
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. myblackcamaros
    05-08-2009 09:15 AM
    myblackcamaros
    Did you get your car yet?
  2. myblackcamaros
    04-18-2009 02:13 PM
    myblackcamaros
    Hey any good news your way?
  3. detroitboy
    04-10-2009 04:22 PM
    detroitboy
    I checked w/my dealer today and I am still at 3400. Some problems came up and it has things backed up. Some cars have been shipped to GM centers where the updates are being done before shipping to customers. My dealer has two unsold 1SS cars made and coming in that were already made but they are black/black and no RS. I'll just have to wait it out. The new pics of the silver V6 car at Les Stanford Chevrolet are interesting, but those 21" wheels will get destroyed quickly with our roads here in Michigan. I don't think they make the silver car look good anyway, but thats just my opinion. Later.... Glenn
  4. detroitboy
    04-09-2009 08:13 PM
    detroitboy
    Yea....I was gonna visit my dealer today but blew it off. I guess all we can do is wait and drive each other nuts. Good to hear though that lots of oranges and blues came thru from the "new mole". The "old mole" sounds like he gets his answers from one of them crazy 8 balls! I'm already accumulating goodies and am looking forward to seeing mine with the quarter extensions on. The paint quality on them is awesome.
  5. myblackcamaros
    04-09-2009 04:44 PM
    myblackcamaros
    Hey no info still today! I would love to have a vin #!!!