Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > ONEHEAVYCHEVY

Conversation Between ONEHEAVYCHEVY and alexice1421
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. alexice1421
    03-24-2010 12:06 AM
    alexice1421
    Hey Brent, Yea man let me know when you guys are meeting up, id like to join and be apart of the club so....email me the info and def let me know when you guys are havin a meet somewhere... the ss needs more miles hahahaha

alexice1421@hotmail.com is my email let me know dude, btw i joined the froup on facebook.

-Alex
  2. ONEHEAVYCHEVY
    03-23-2010 04:47 PM
    ONEHEAVYCHEVY
    Hey Alex, my name is Brent. Can you reach out to me. Im in Bergen county and so is most of my memebers of our club the Smokin Bowties. We meet some what regularly and we have a cruise night/show we are all going to very soon. Check us out on facebook. Search smokin bowties camaro club. We are growing fast, very organized, and are throwing 2 of our own cruise nights in 2 different places. We are growing fast enough to where we are going to have to charge an entrance dues into the club after our first 2 shows. Id like to get you in before we charge. Your get a club shirt, buisness cards, and an ad board for the shows. Hope to see and meet you soon.
    Brent