Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > CajunCamaroChic

Conversation Between CajunCamaroChic and DCJ
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. CajunCamaroChic
    08-05-2009 12:25 PM
    CajunCamaroChic
    Any word on your car?
  2. CajunCamaroChic
    08-03-2009 01:14 PM
    CajunCamaroChic
    Well, I'm at 4D, but I think only because it was done over the weekend. I don't have rail info either, so hopefully by tomorrow. Are you shipped already?
  3. CajunCamaroChic
    07-30-2009 04:10 PM
    CajunCamaroChic
    I'm still at 3400 as of today. Hopefully we see 3800 by Saturday!
  4. CajunCamaroChic
    07-27-2009 09:04 AM
    CajunCamaroChic
    I just went 3400!!!
  5. CajunCamaroChic
    07-24-2009 04:10 PM
    CajunCamaroChic
    I decided to visit the Herrin-Gear website and it has on the front page, "We Love Our Customers, Supplier pricing for all" - I printed it out and will bring it with my supplier pricing page which shows the Camaro qualifying for GM Grad Discount. Just in case!
  6. CajunCamaroChic
    06-29-2009 11:10 AM
    CajunCamaroChic
    So, did you get a copy of your workbench order showing the MSRP pricing? Calvin called me Saturday to say he had an opening and was putting my order in that if I wanted to change anything, now was the time. So I should be hearing from him this week. If not, I am headed there Thursday to get a copy of the agreed price. He said they have been in business for 40 years and would never sell over MSRP. But I have been burned before, so he'll have to prove it with a signed, agreed MSRP. And if so, I will spread the word around here to visit him for a car. I think that's fair. What's your status?
  7. DCJ
    06-25-2009 01:59 PM
    DCJ
    He just called me and said Joe has a allocation for next week. He places all their orders on Thursdays so yours would go in on next Thursday. I would grab it That means your car would come in about 8 to 10 weeks.
  8. DCJ
    06-25-2009 01:25 PM
    DCJ
    Sure, no problem at all. My dealer is Herrin-Gear of Jackson. I personally like to ask the allocations questions directly to the inventory manager Joe Beatty but he was not there when I called. My sales guy is Calvin. Very nice guy and he is who we bought our 2LT from. He was supposed to call Joe to see if there were any allocations left. He said to give you his number and he was expecting your call. 601-201-1724. Tell him Don Conn sent you. I just spoke to him a few minutes ago and I was not sure if you still needed me to check as it looked like others may had helped ya. They will also sale at MSRP so no worries there. I just hope they have another allocation left open.
  9. CajunCamaroChic
    06-25-2009 01:17 PM
    CajunCamaroChic
    Thanks, that would be great. I hate to cancel my order with my dealer, he is great, but I can't wait that long. If you don't mind checking or giving me their info, I would really appreciate it.