Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Beandip2811

Conversation Between Beandip2811 and I'mgettingone
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 29
  1. I'mgettingone
    11-07-2009 10:25 AM
    I'mgettingone
    Actually Bill and I have been pretty sick the last couple of days.... so I've been looking longingly out the window at the sunshine! Feeling better today, though, so I'm sure I'll get in some driving!
  2. Beandip2811
    11-06-2009 09:43 AM
    Beandip2811
    Hey, I hope you are having some fun now that our summer weather has returned. Looking good and we will see some of the new camaro owners next spring.
  3. I'mgettingone
    10-22-2009 08:38 AM
    I'mgettingone
    I'm loving it!!!! He got a little dirty driving in the rain yesterday, but I think he can handle it!! The name of the song is "Battle Without Honor or Humanity".... just search that on itunes and it will pop right up. The song that was playing during the chase scene with the cop car (can't remember the decepticon's name, Bill would be so dissapointed in me) is "Pretty Handsome Awkward" by The Used. I couldn't find the instrumental version that they used in the movie, but the original version is good, too.
  4. Beandip2811
    10-22-2009 08:26 AM
    Beandip2811
    How are you doing after the first few days? And if you don't mind could i get the name of the song or artist from the transformer movie? Hope you are out having fun!
  5. I'mgettingone
    10-19-2009 10:48 AM
    I'mgettingone
    No, I'm off today so I'm awake and just cleaning the house. Thanks for checking on it for me again. It's been a long weekend, let me tell ya!!!
  6. I'mgettingone
    10-13-2009 06:15 PM
    I'mgettingone
    Thanks for letting me know! Yes, I knew it was in Fairfax, but since it's not going to be AAG that trucks it, there wasn't any way for me to track it any further. I was hoping to have it by this weekend, and now it looks like I probably will! Thanks so much for all your help during this long process. We really appreciate it.
  7. Beandip2811
    10-13-2009 02:07 PM
    Beandip2811
    Well I know you already know that your Camaro is in Fairfax but I called down to them to let them know that this is a HOT vehicle and they told me they were already aware of that. What he did say is that it is built into a load already but he didn't think it would go out until Thursday, Friday at the latest. If it is ANY sooner than that we will let you know. Randy is off on Thursdays but I will be here to keep an eye out for ya!
  8. I'mgettingone
    10-08-2009 04:39 PM
    I'mgettingone
    No need for the red face, I appreciate all the help that you've given me. I'm just really glad that the QC business is over and it's on its way! Thanks again!!!
  9. I'mgettingone
    10-08-2009 09:22 AM
    I'mgettingone
    Well, I got a rail car assignment on this mornings update. Yay!! So out of curiosity, how long did it take your car to get here once it got on a train?
  10. I'mgettingone
    10-02-2009 08:32 AM
    I'mgettingone
    Well that just made my day! The update on camarotraking.com isn't going to be posted until this afternoon, so I hadn't heard that yet. Now I just have to cross my fingers for a railcar soon!