Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > trm0002

Conversation Between trm0002 and viper1cobra
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. viper1cobra
    06-19-2009 06:48 PM
    viper1cobra
    I saw your post on E-Bay, are still looking for someone as a test base for your V-6 Kit? If so what would you require the tester to do? I am not very mechanical but if it won't entail too much work, I would be glad to volunteer. Let me Know, or do you want an E-Bayer to participate?
  2. trm0002
    06-15-2009 10:12 PM
    trm0002
    Included are the 3 main stainlesss steel bracket pieces, (2) stainless steel "standoffs", (2) sets of stainless steel nuts and bolts for attaching the three pieces to the OEM plastic license plate bracket, (2) new, longer m6 x1 bolts to replace the two you remove from underneath the shroud, and two short rubber strips to put between the long bracket pieces and where they make contact with the shroud near the standoffs.

All you need is an allen wrench set, a crescent wrench, and a 1/4" drill and drill motor (for the two new holes in the OEM plastic bracket).

Cost is $36 plus actual UPS shipping charges to your address. After you provide me with your shipping zip code and whether the delivery is to a commercial or residential address, I provide a listing of the various shipping prices (Next Day, 2nd day, ground, etc) from which you choose.
  3. viper1cobra
    06-15-2009 10:05 PM
    viper1cobra
    Do you have any further information on the front license plate bracket? Is all the Hardware included for the bracket, and what is the final price?