Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > cstproductions

Conversation Between cstproductions and Autobot
Showing Visitor Messages 161 to 165 of 165
  1. cstproductions
    08-03-2009 07:54 PM
    cstproductions
    Hey man, sorry for the late reply my computer has been messing up. Thanks and Congratulations on the trade in! For some reason the picture of the car you traded in isnt showing up. What did you trade in? Im still saving for my car and the dealer said hes about to submit my order once they get an allocation. I ordered mine over a month ago and its so hard to wait! Thats awesome that you are getting the performance exaust from the salesmen at that price! My dealer is letting me pay invoice for my car which is pretty good. For my 1lt IBM im getting the RS package which is essential for me, the dark wheels, the connect and connectivity package, the automatic tranny, and aftermarket stripes. (hope i didnt leave anything out haha). But about the whole power thing im sure that it will be enough, its just I drove a v8 and it seemed amazing and I dont want to be disappointed ya know?
  2. Autobot
    08-02-2009 05:18 PM
    Autobot
    So what color interior and options are you getting with the 1LT IBM?
    Auto or manual.
    Saw you post on the 1LT I think your going to love it with a 6M that all aluminum block direct injected 304 HP @ 6400 RPM engine is state of the art the power to weight ratio is off the hook.
  3. Autobot
    08-01-2009 06:12 PM
    Autobot
    Yeah I don't need anything but If I run across someone that does I will point them in your direction.
    Well the dealer took my trade in early today and I got $2,500.00 on the trade which is as good as it gets on a 15 year old car with 95,000 miles
    Here is the car I traded I will miss it but want the Camaro more

Now have over 10,000.00 toward the Camaro so far.
    Man its going to seem like forever before it gets built and delivered.
    I went ahead and ordered the performance exhaust today and the salesman is going to get it for me at his cost..how cool is that?
  4. cstproductions
    07-31-2009 03:10 PM
    cstproductions
    Thanks man! I did the meteor one about 9 months ago so I could probably do alot better now. I saw the knowing and alot of the viusal effects in it were pretty amazing, thanks man! Also let me know if you ever need any help with that kind of stuff.
  5. Autobot
    07-31-2009 01:33 PM
    Autobot
    Dude I watched some of your productions the meteor one is really cool.
    Have you seen the movie "Knowing" yet?
    Its not about a meteor but some good graphics ideas there you may want to look at.