Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > JusticePete

Conversation Between JusticePete and zebra
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. zebra
    08-16-2012 04:58 PM
    zebra
    hey dude, saw you on West Coast Customs last night & was like " no way... that can't be..." but then they said your name & that you were installing some XAs on a 5th gen they swapped a 69 body onto.
  2. JusticePete
    10-11-2011 06:38 PM
    JusticePete
    Very VERY COOL! I'll keep my fingers crossed!!!
  3. zebra
    10-11-2011 04:29 PM
    zebra
    gotcha... i know what you're saying - i was looking at a couple of the aforementioned setups before you said you were developing your stuff, and they're pretty proven systems.

who knows, when i get my wings this spring, i'll be moving to another base to learn whatever specific aircraft i get assigned to - which i'm praying is the B1. that'll put me in Abilene right about then (if i get that jet)
  4. JusticePete
    10-11-2011 01:07 PM
    JusticePete
    I am going to say next fall. What I struggle with is how to enter the market. We believe our stuff is absolutely the best of the best for the Camaro, LX, GTO and G8. We have the numbers to prove it. In the Vette world, there are two very good companies and they have very good numbers. Entering the Vette market being just as good as the current top two isn't good enough. We need to raise the bar. So far we are just equal to the bar :-(
  5. zebra
    10-04-2011 06:32 PM
    zebra
    just curious on the timeframe i'm looking at to be budgeting my suspension moniez out...
  6. zebra
    07-11-2011 05:02 PM
    zebra
    any updates on C5 suspension stuff?