Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > daveprimo

Conversation Between daveprimo and scrming
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. scrming
    01-23-2010 08:05 AM
    scrming
    Glad you're liking the sound!
  2. daveprimo
    01-21-2010 08:41 PM
    daveprimo
    Whats up man? I stayed home all day today and waited for the 2.0 to come. It finally got here round 7pm. Opened it up and it read "trash" on the inside of the top of the box flap. I pulled out and unwrapped pipes and one was dented (bout the size of a quarter).Looks to me the person who boxed it up didn't properly put the cushions between them correct and when opened box all of it had slid to the bottom. I'm not one of those try and get something guys cus honestly if they work perfect tomorrow then no harm no fowl but you being the expert in this situation, are they going to sound the absolute same with dent? Dont know how to PM you so I put here instead of on post for all to see. You can erase this but get back to me bro. Planning on installing them tomorrow around 4;30. Talk to u soon buddy. -Dave. p.s. took pics, they are on camera if you want to see them, Ill put them on computer tomorrow

This is the next day and gotta say sounds great