Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Autobot

Conversation Between Autobot and Kyle.Gilmour
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 29 of 29
  1. Autobot
    02-15-2010 06:44 PM
    Autobot
    567 wholly m.o.g
    And they are not even finished fine tuning yet
  2. Kyle.Gilmour
    02-10-2010 05:38 PM
    Kyle.Gilmour
    I want to be there!!
  3. Autobot
    02-10-2010 05:11 PM
    Autobot
    Saw X-tremes pics on your car Nice
    I bet you cant sit still!
  4. Kyle.Gilmour
    02-10-2010 02:03 PM
    Kyle.Gilmour
    I think Cody and the owner of Xtreme plan on going, Maybe if they go there would be an extra trailer space. I think I will trailer mine down as well.. not because i would have to... but because it will look cool and that way if something happens i can have a way to get it home. haha.
    It is addicting for sure. I need another job just to pay for this. haha.
    Cody called me today, my car is all done but the tune. will probably hit the dyno Friday. He is posting a thread tonight hopefully with all my pictures. I cannot wait!
  5. Autobot
    02-10-2010 01:45 PM
    Autobot
    I hear you on the mods and the money.
    Once i got the bug I am finding it hard to find a stopping point.
    The funny thing its I don't ever plan on doing any racing with the car.
    The Victoria run would be too far for me to drive I would need to bring my own gas Thats the draw back on running racing gas...humm I wonder if I could rent an enclosed auto trailer.
  6. Kyle.Gilmour
    02-10-2010 11:57 AM
    Kyle.Gilmour
    Hey... yea, yours should be pretty sic with a cam.
    For now all I am doing is Kooks headers, high flow cats, full kooks exhaust all the way back, and D1SC Procharger. That added up quick. MAAAYBE this fall I will go with suspension and Hurst shifter if I can scrape up the funds. Cam a little farther down the road. I do not think I will go with gears yet. I am not racing that often.

We are planning to head down to the Texas Mile March 26th though. Down by Victoria TX. Standing Mile drag strip. You should go. Texasmile.net
  7. Autobot
    02-10-2010 09:48 AM
    Autobot
    Hey Kyle,
    My cam is on order so just waiting for that.
    So what all is X-treme doing to yours?
    I have my eye on a gear just dont know yet when I will go for it.
    Was thinking on a Llingenfelter 3.70 but may go for the Richmond 3.73 because its a little less expensive.
  8. Kyle.Gilmour
    02-08-2010 12:06 PM
    Kyle.Gilmour
    I actually flew out of DFW to southern Virginia... I usually work out of Virginia during the week, then this thursday I am flying Vegas for the weekend. The car will probably be done the end of this week, but they want to put a 100 miles on it and play with it a bit then tighten everything back up. I am flying back into DFW on the 18th to pick it up.
  9. Autobot
    02-08-2010 10:43 AM
    Autobot
    Did you make it back to Austin OK?
    When will your car be finished?