Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Alexis@RiverCityCreations

Conversation Between Alexis@RiverCityCreations and davisjw78
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Alexis@RiverCityCreations
    08-16-2013 02:02 PM
    Alexis@RiverCityCreations
    hello, im not sure the vertical doors would help much, once the kit is installed the door still open normal direction but only about half way. then you can lift the door up, the door must be lowered before getting back in. the door does not need to be raised to get in and out but again only open about half.
    kit installed is $1800.00, if you would like to reach us email us at lupe@camarocustoms.com for a quicker response.

thanks
  2. davisjw78
    08-12-2013 02:57 PM
    davisjw78
    Hello, I have a 2013 camaro and am looking for vertical doors. I am a disabled veteran with a broken back and I have found it very difficult to handle the door in it's current configuration due to not being able to reach the door when open and I am in my brace. I have been looking around, but being on a fixed disability income, most kits are more than my monthly payments. Can you kindly pm me how much your kits are? or maybe let me know where I can find a used kit that is relatively inexpensive? Thank so much.