Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > dragom

Conversation Between dragom and first one
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. first one
    07-21-2011 02:56 PM
    first one
    Hey Danny, hope you're staying cool! Just had my radio steering wheel controls programed and everything works great. It took them 2 and 1/2 hours to figure it out and cost $115.00, but it's done. Thanks so much for your help, it is greatly appreciated.

Later!
  2. first one
    06-28-2010 05:06 PM
    first one
    Please don't feel bad, it's Certainly not your fault. I don't think it's Tim's fault, although I was thinking the same thing as you... UPS. The last two things they delivered to me were damaged. Tim finally got back to me and said he will check into it. I let you know if I get it.
  3. dragom
    06-28-2010 11:08 AM
    dragom
    Sorry to hear about your cover I wished I could tell you more but I would say ups is at fault. I had a part come for my computer one time and the note said left on the porch but I never got it. Tim gets busy with his full time job and doing the covers I fell bad since I was the one that hooked you up to him I hope all turns out for you.
  4. first one
    06-28-2010 10:19 AM
    first one
    No, but he said he would, but hasn't yet.
  5. dragom
    06-28-2010 04:46 AM
    dragom
    Did he send you a tracking number when he shipped it??
  6. first one
    06-27-2010 02:37 PM
    first one
    Danny,

It's been two weeks since Tim shipped my engine cover and I still have yet to receive it. I'm starting to worry. Can you tell me how long it took for you to get your hood from him once he shipped it? I have already paid for it and he isn't answering my e-mails. I don't have his phone number so I can't get in touch with him.