Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > az5thgen

Conversation Between az5thgen and azrickster
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. azrickster
    05-21-2010 10:47 AM
    azrickster
    Yes, I got the notice Nick.
    Thanks
  2. az5thgen
    05-20-2010 08:31 PM
    az5thgen
    You getting your e-mail ok? Let me know.
  3. azrickster
    01-21-2010 02:03 PM
    azrickster
    Good Morning Nick!
    I sent you an e-mail yesterday, but not sure you got it. So here goes again on this site.
    Check it out…

February 15, 8-3PM is the 16th Annual Sweetheart Car Show at Chapman Chev.
    All Chevy and Corvette Show!
    Trophies, Vendors, Music, Food and Fun
    PARTICIPANTS’ CHOICE CAR SHOW
    CONCOURS added for Corvettes
    With special awards for:
    Best of Show – Chevy classes
    Best of Show – Corvette classes
    Cole Memorial
    Best of Show – Truck classes
    Best Engine – all classes
    Best Paint – all classes
    Best Interior – all classes
    Chapman Choice
    There is a $25 registration fee, preregistration is recommended. I sent you a flyer via e-mail on this as well. I think we NEED to be there!
    If we get all our club members, we could blow the Corvettes out of the water!!
    I will call to find out the details if no one else has.
  4. azrickster
    10-19-2009 01:05 PM
    azrickster
    Hi Nick, Just got the low down on the KOOL FM event. I don't know about the others, butI was having trouble downloading the registration form, so I got a .pdf copy e-mailed to me.
    We can show up with the money the day of the show, but in order to reserve enough spots for all of us, we have to pre-register. The form needs to be in their hands soon to get a big enough spot for all of us. I will take care of that. I am thinking of 25-30 spots, what do you think?? The gal said we would not be penalized if all the spots did not get used up. Have you gotten a number from the group yet??
    You have my number, call me to discuss....
  5. az5thgen
    10-15-2009 09:21 PM
    az5thgen
    Rick - that sounds awesome! We've done dealer events before, they are a lot of fun.
    I like it - we'll talk.
    Thanks
  6. azrickster
    10-15-2009 01:48 PM
    azrickster
    Hi Nick!
    I spoke with John, the General Manager of Sands Chev in Surprise (where I bought my Camaro). He said that he has conference rooms available for our use, free of charge. All we have to do is let him know when we want it to make sure there is no conflict. Also, he has invited us to meet and do a show at their dealership - he would provide the drinks and eats. It would be an opportunity for them to draw sales and an opportunity for us to show off our cars. Let's chat at the next event and see if there is any interest from the other members.
    Rick