Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Xmicro_SS

Conversation Between Xmicro_SS and Smkymts
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Smkymts
    11-06-2011 03:00 AM
    Smkymts
    I love my Camaro and there's nothing like a V8, but my Turbo 4 cylinder Sky will whip most of the Camaros on this site.
  2. Smkymts
    11-06-2011 02:56 AM
    Smkymts
    I agree 100 percent. People follow me until I stop just to ask about my sky. My wife hates when I stop at gas stations and go in to get something because they gather around and it freaks her out. I love driving it butted u know no truck space. So I added a trailer hitch and a teardrop shaped motorcycle trailer that holds two larger suitcases and three duffles in addition to tool box, floor jack, full size car spare and trailer spare. It's a color match and the pairing together drives admirers crazy. And no one believes the performance when I tell them so I have to so the race slips. I have beat Z06, shelbys, porches in 1/4 mile and even Ferrares in the 1/8 mile. But still, all their can say is "it a Saturn". Like that an insult.
  3. Smkymts
    11-06-2011 01:01 AM
    Smkymts
    Paul, my name is Tim. I caught one of your posts and saw you have a Sky redline in addition to a Camaro, a pair of silvers. I also have a Sky Redline (09) and a (11) Camaro vert. My pair are white with black tops. We should chat sometime about our Skys. I love mine just too much to have given it up when I got the Camaro.