Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > blufin

Conversation Between blufin and nhra stocker
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. blufin
    06-18-2010 08:13 AM
    blufin
    So I've had a change of heart. I was pretty jazzed about getting up to Kentucky to do some racing, but as time has passed, the thought of driving 2000 miles for 1 day of racing has lost it's charm. I wish the venue was closer and the weather cooler. Maybe the next c5 fest will be the one to attend. I'm sure I'll still be stock and chasing your record. Sorry I won't get to meet you, but give 'em hell, and good luck.
  2. nhra stocker
    05-31-2010 10:37 AM
    nhra stocker
    Believe me I just got back from Bowling Green this morning at 5 am finished racing at 12 and made the 5 hour drive home. I raced my Chevelle down there all weekend won my class C/SA and made it down to the last 4 cars in the overall race. The temps ranged from 74 last night to 92 in the day time . The DA was 1800-3100!!! Humidity was at 95% last night NASTY! Surprisingly my Chevelle runs pretty decent in hot weather as long as I ice the fuel and cool it down good. We definetly wont be setting any record passes up here , but itll be fun!
  3. blufin
    05-28-2010 07:55 PM
    blufin
    I made some passes a few days ago and wow, was I disappointed. The temp was @ 84, humidity 70%, DA was something like 1900. My best run was a 13.2x. Racing in Kentucky in august is gonna suck. I may have stuck my foot in my mouth thinking I would crack 12's up there.