Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Autobot

Conversation Between Autobot and Hyp
Showing Visitor Messages 71 to 80 of 83
  1. Autobot
    01-26-2010 06:17 PM
    Autobot
    Its done!
    Like driving a completely different car I cant remember exactly the HP # but did gain about 50 HP Cody should have the numbers for me soon.
    I had the rev set to 6000 thinking about changing it to 6300.
    Throttle response is off the hook and sounds great I am getting a check engine light but I know its nothing he just needs to tweak the computer for the long tubes.
    Oh and I need him to readjust the shifter a little bit its hard to get into reverse now but something he can do pretty easy.
  2. Hyp
    01-26-2010 08:38 AM
    Hyp
    i wouldnt worry about it, he works for a competing shop. They are just taking a low blow at him. Ive had zero issues with their tune.
  3. Autobot
    01-26-2010 07:09 AM
    Autobot
    What is this guy talking about? (Cable TB Tunes?)
    http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showpo...6&postcount=62
  4. Hyp
    01-25-2010 06:50 PM
    Hyp
    Man the night before i went to go pick mine up, i got zero sleep haha! Too much excitement. And yea i agree, why buy a car and not mod it? I had 900 miles on mine before i thru the warranty out the door. If it was going to break, it was going to be during those hard driven 900 miles =P
  5. Autobot
    01-25-2010 06:45 PM
    Autobot
    I cant wait to get mine tomorrow probably wont sleep.
    I am so glad I bought the Camaro even stock the car is so much fun.
    A lot of people have been asking what about my warranty?
    If it gets voided so what, doing mods to a new car is a lot more fun than trying to fix up some ragged out old one Already did that as soon as you get something done something else would break starting fresh is the only way to fly and from the sound of it your flying.
  6. Hyp
    01-25-2010 06:34 PM
    Hyp
    Gah its truely insane! The car feels like it wants to fly. Had some fun this weekend in it, drove almost 700 miles and enjoyed every second of it! The car pulls so hard, i love it!
  7. Autobot
    01-25-2010 05:59 PM
    Autobot
    So what do toy think about the set up so far?
    Mine will be done tomorrow.
  8. Autobot
    01-22-2010 06:29 PM
    Autobot
    Yeah I guess your right I should take it with a grain of salt.
    But with the minor mods I am having done usually only yields maybe 50 hp more so I will still be under 400 rwhp oh well later this summer maybe a cam too.
    So how are you liking yours guess your about to hit the street its Friday night.
    rock on dude.
  9. Hyp
    01-22-2010 06:24 PM
    Hyp
    oh man dont worry about it, their dyno reads really low compared to others. Mine only read 5 more hp than you! akk that matters is the after numbers!
  10. Autobot
    01-22-2010 06:03 PM
    Autobot
    Dropped the car off at x-treme this afternoon
    here is the first stock results
    382 torque 337hp
    Kind of disappointing I would have thought a car with 426 HP at the motor would do better than that.
    And to think I thought it was already fast.