Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > mxkx250

Conversation Between mxkx250 and MS3DALE
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. MS3DALE
    07-17-2011 10:25 PM
    MS3DALE
    Oh man,I was planning on going to,however I ended up at fellow member Kilo-9's house up in Wexford,we had some mods. to do on our cars,I installed an ADM air scoop,ROTO-FAB washer fluid relocation kit,and radiator cover.
    He had his throttle body ported and powdercoated.
    A buddy of mine actually helps organize and run the show there,from the pics he posted on facebook looks like a good turn out,perfect weather for a show.
    The reason why we needed to get our cars done is because of Tom Henry Chevrolet's Camaro show next Saturday,he has cars show up from everywhere and usually has a pretty good turnout,if you want to go let me know,we'll meet up somewhere and cruise on up to Kilo's house and over to Tom's from there!!
    BTW....names Rich.
  2. mxkx250
    07-17-2011 02:45 PM
    mxkx250
    Hi, I am from the other side of Morgantown, WV. I was at the Ice Plant car showin Greensbouro on Saturday. I thought that you may have been there since it is only a few miles from Carmichaels, but I didn't see any 5th gens there. I didn't enter, I was just there to view and take pics. Batterys died though and didn't even get that.