Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > sales@spencershids.com

Conversation Between sales@spencershids.com and LS3SSRS
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. sales@spencershids.com
    07-10-2009 01:38 AM
    sales@spencershids.com
    I hope so. i want to be a supporting vendor, but they arent ready for them yet. if bfxenon wants to compete, they will have to buy from me. if they do, i'll probably leave the site to them. they already have the other camaro website as well and have obviously been into them a bit more than i have. I am supposed to do an install on one, but im laid up with a knee injury and its already an rs so it was just fogs. Im trying to get somebody to buy one of these and do a write up like mdogg did on the g8 forum. if you buy and do a write up with pics, i'll refund $75 right away. If i make 10 sales off of it, i'll refund you the other $65. free kit minus shipping
  2. LS3SSRS
    07-10-2009 01:31 AM
    LS3SSRS
    ah, i'll keep it in mind. i think you'll get some good business on this site.
  3. sales@spencershids.com
    07-10-2009 01:26 AM
    sales@spencershids.com
    $30, i guess its quite a hassle
  4. sales@spencershids.com
    07-10-2009 01:25 AM
    sales@spencershids.com
    shit, thanks for the heads up. i'll find out tomorrow. generally shipping is free, basically i'll pay the first $11 shipping and pass the rest on to you
  5. LS3SSRS
    07-10-2009 01:21 AM
    LS3SSRS
    hey man, heads up here, in you sig it says 'With true 5202 HID fog lights available with NO Silocone on your Brand NEW Camaro'. it's spelled silicone lol. you are in alaska hey? for the 5202 kit how much would shipping be to alberta?