Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > LuckyWife

Conversation Between LuckyWife and mikab
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. mikab
    06-01-2010 11:12 PM
    mikab
    thanks Norma.
    hey I've got an album posted to my page if you want to go & check it out.
  2. LuckyWife
    05-31-2010 12:07 PM
    LuckyWife
    I'm sure there's an easier way of doing, but I open up 2 browser windows: 1) w/ message I want to post and 2) with album of pictures I want to use.
    When you click on picture, you will get a URL. Copy & paste into message using the "insert photo" icon. (little box w/ mountains & moon" You'll see when you click on picture icon it asks for URL. You have to do one at a time. A little time consuming but I don't post pics very often. Hopefully someone may have already given you an easier way.

Great to meet you & Dakota. You have a gorgeous daughter and she looks great in the pictures with our car! Hope to get together again soon!
  3. mikab
    05-30-2010 10:20 AM
    mikab
    SO nice to meet you yesterday. Great group to hang out with, I wished I didn't have to leave for work. I also wish I was able to come to the BBQ today (again I have to work). But, I have a question, I am trying to post some of the pictures I took yesterday and i don't know if I'm just retarded or what, but I can't figure it out!