Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > camarokev

Conversation Between camarokev and howsweet
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. howsweet
    06-10-2009 09:19 AM
    howsweet
    thats where my dealer thinks the car is sitting is in janseville i saw on the site yesterday the iom camaro to rhinelander and a blk one to my dealer in wausau although the vin wasnt matching urs idk if it was ur car or not was supose to b delivered on the 5th i believe the one for kocueck was blk so not mine ans had a del date of 9th sooo i got an 1ss iom nothing fancy just a plain jane i hav lots of cars to drive so i didnt think i needed the full blown one i wish they would com soon and when u get urs feel free tocom visit the dyno shop in monico we should have it run ning next week got a colbaltss thatsb wants to run it asap so we r doing our best to get it up and going thanks and stay calm easier said then done hey howsweet (traci)
  2. camarokev
    06-02-2009 05:38 PM
    camarokev
    hey do you actually know where your car is, i saw on that post that you said something about janesville, i would go get mine if its there. what did you order by the way? we got a 2ss/rs in iom