Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > TFord

Conversation Between TFord and The_Blur
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. The_Blur
    12-24-2009 10:49 PM
    The_Blur
    I'm sure I'll figure out the city. Actually, I'll be working within a block from Union Station, and I'll have the best burritos known to man nearby, so I'll be able to eat, too. Once I finish this licensing and start working, I'll be looking out for some local Camaro owners.

I noticed out in Deerfield that there was an IBM Camaro in a strip center parking lot and a black one passed me the other day. People out here have good eyes for good cars.
  2. TFord
    12-24-2009 10:44 PM
    TFord
    Navigating the city will come with ease, mainly because chicago's built on a grid. Most streets that arent a #, like 35th street will tell you what hundred block it is (ie 900 N, or 1400 W) The CTA is the way to go if your working downtown, parking is nonexistant or way too expensive. The CTA website will also give your step by step directions on how to get where ever you wanna go. Good luck Bro, and enjoy Chi Town!
  3. The_Blur
    12-24-2009 05:07 PM
    The_Blur
    Chicago has snowed every single day since I arrived. I'm hoping that improves, but otherwise, the city is great. I'm staying in Deerfield temporarily, and I'll be moving as soon as I take the job that will pay for my Camaro.

So far the hardest part is learning all the new streets. I'd be completely lost without my iPhone.
  4. TFord
    12-24-2009 02:21 AM
    TFord
    hey bro, I see you made it to Chicago. How are you liking it?