Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > JoeP@TeamBeckyD

Conversation Between JoeP@TeamBeckyD and Monte Mac
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 54
  1. JoeP@TeamBeckyD
    06-29-2012 11:19 AM
    JoeP@TeamBeckyD
    Like I said, your owners manual will show you how to recalibrate it. Literally you turn circles in a parking lot - good for a chuckle at least. Hoping the wheels go back on, but
    we'll see.
  2. Monte Mac
    06-29-2012 11:08 AM
    Monte Mac
    Yes is says CAL I was like WTF is this? Then I realized that's where the compass used to be. Will the wheels and tires be back on it today?
  3. JoeP@TeamBeckyD
    06-29-2012 09:48 AM
    JoeP@TeamBeckyD
    does it say CAL? I have had mine do that from time to time and they
    always come back. If it does say CAL, there is a procedure in your owners
    manual that shows you how to reset it - driving in circles!! LOL But I wouldn't
    want you to get lost!!! Bella's shoes should be finished today hopefully!
  4. Monte Mac
    06-29-2012 09:37 AM
    Monte Mac
    Yes and no, the stupid compass stopped working last night, and then there's that recall. I will bring it in some time next week.
  5. JoeP@TeamBeckyD
    06-28-2012 04:08 PM
    JoeP@TeamBeckyD
    Are you all fixed now? Everything come out OK? You may get a survey from GM
    so it's very important it's completely satisfied when you send it back and if you're not
    we need to know about it!! Thanks Jason.
  6. Monte Mac
    06-27-2012 03:33 PM
    Monte Mac
    oh and THANKS for all the posts/PICS today!
  7. Monte Mac
    06-27-2012 03:32 PM
    Monte Mac
    Well it will still be there, and still look dirty but I hear ya on the color hididng it better. I'm planning on getting mine painted or poweder coated CGM, whichever doesn't void the warranty lol. Did ya see my post/questions in the new wheels thread?
  8. Monte Mac
    06-26-2012 08:06 PM
    Monte Mac
    Hey is this the car you were talking about? http://www.topspeed.com/cars/chevrol...ure424787.html
  9. JoeP@TeamBeckyD
    06-18-2012 12:22 PM
    JoeP@TeamBeckyD
    Nope don't have it yet, supposed to by the end of the week. Otherwise, the weekend was fantastic!! The race at MIS was awesome - I'm a gib Dale Jr. fan!!! Been along time since he won, and the place was crazy. I'm sure I was the lucky charm. LOL Hope you enjoyed the CTSV - I promise you can drive the ZL1 one of these days
  10. Monte Mac
    06-18-2012 08:47 AM
    Monte Mac
    Good morning, how was your weekend? And happy birthday again ha ha. Did you get your car back?