Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > CyCam1

Conversation Between CyCam1 and PQ
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. PQ
    06-09-2010 06:19 PM
    PQ
    Sweet. Glad to have you on the site. You missed a great Camaro5 fest. Of course you didn't have your car then but it was awesome. My first car was a 73' Camaro also. It was 1986 when I got it and to the normal eye it was a peice of crap. lol

But to me? It was powerful freedom. hahahahaha

Thanks for the compliments. Enjoy the site.
  2. CyCam1
    06-09-2010 05:39 PM
    CyCam1
    Just wanted to say what a great looking Camaro you have. I first thought it was Bonnie's as she has posed with it so much. I complimented her the other day abo0ut it. You are both class folks and me being new here I wanted to say hello. The wheels look awesome on your car. I just bought my new camaro on May 29th. My first Camaro was a brand new midnight blue 1973 Z28 when I was 19 years old. I loved that car and I couldn't wait to get one of these great looking new ones. Mine is not as nice as yours as I am retired from GM and live in Myrtle Beach now and the jobs here pay absolutely nothing. I moved here to sell real estate and play golf. Well, you know how the real estate market is so i just play golf. lol
    You and Bonnie make a great couple. Just wanted to relay that to you.
    CyCam1 Rick
    PS: I am married to a great lady and am very happy too. When I figure out how to get some pix on here I will post some.