Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > jschuler

Conversation Between jschuler and Ject
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. jschuler
    09-06-2009 10:26 AM
    jschuler
    Definitely spread the word! It would be sweet to see more than camaro in a row, I agree. There's another guy who is willing to make phone calls to see if furniture mart would let us park in their parking lot (like maybe save spots for us?) and we could park out front to kind of promote them....not sure how i feel about it but we'll see what ideas he comes up with and then hopefully we can have an exact location.
  2. Ject
    09-05-2009 11:11 PM
    Ject
    All i know is... Wichita people that are willing to come... need to all just meet here locally and drive together up there. Makes it more of an Awe factor when more then 1 camaro is cruzing down the road.

But yeah, Im willing to make the trip...
    Also willing to help with anything needing done, word spreading etc.. whatever.
  3. jschuler
    09-05-2009 11:07 PM
    jschuler
    No, it's cool. So far abigail is gonna try to make it to KC. I kinda figured if i made it 5 then people would have time to drive into town and if they left (latest 9?) then they'd still get home before midnight. It sounds like we can get 15+ based on the private messages i'm getting back...
  4. Ject
    09-05-2009 09:56 PM
    Ject
    Howdy howdy,

Yeah, I've been watching the chat about it, I've kinda let it play out since Im not in Kansas City and don't know the area well enough to plan an event there. Though I can help set it up or do whatever needs done.

Legends.. as in 'The Legends at Village West" ?? (1843 Village West Pkwy) ??
    The Day of week is spot on, Saturday would be ideal due to people coming from out of town... if people do.
    Time of day is kinda late for Wichita people that have a 3hr drive... but I don't know if anyone would make it that far other then myself. At that point i'd end up staying the night in Kansas City and returning on Sunday.

PS, I added you on Facebook because I'm weird like that lol
  5. jschuler
    09-05-2009 07:31 PM
    jschuler
    Hey there,

Ok, it sounds like we could have AT LEAST 5 camaros available to meet the third weekend of October. I'm going to propose a 'temporary plan' so that there's some structure. I figure we can either organize according to plan or adjust the plan later on. Sound good? Ok here it is...

Saturday, October 17th
    KC-Legends shopping center (not sure where) for dinner, good place to line up cars...
    Early evening (5-6pm?) so we can see the cars in the sun but play with them in the dark after dinner?

Thoughts?

Jess
  6. Ject
    08-22-2009 02:01 PM
    Ject
    So you've got it on order aye? Be sure to keep us posted on the status of the car, sure would be nice to see an Imperial Blue.