Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > ADM PERFORMANCE

Conversation Between ADM PERFORMANCE and CamaroI
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. CamaroI
    06-06-2014 09:20 PM
    CamaroI
    Should I just bring car into shop for work anytime?? I have PM several times and wondering when best time to bring car over for work below.
    Im looking to purchasing BMR suspension products from your website. Specifically trailing arms and BMR adjustable toe rods in poly.

Please PM me a price on installation at ADM.

While in the shop I would also like to have current Whipple Intercooler reservoir moved over to the drivers side by battery post using the ZL1 version from Rotofab. I figured since ADM did the Whipple Supercharge and LS3 convertion this should be simple. Wish we would have done it this way on initial install.

I would also like to talk more about doing a custom Cam and also have the car back on the dyno. Please let me know schedule so I can get car in soon.

Thanks
    Gary 817-501-3149
  2. CamaroI
    06-05-2014 07:07 PM
    CamaroI
    Should I just bring car into shop for work anytime?? I have PM several times and wondering when best time to bring car over for work below.
    Im looking to purchasing BMR suspension products from your website. Specifically trailing arms and BMR adjustable toe rods in poly.

Please PM me a price on installation at ADM.

While in the shop I would also like to have current Whipple Intercooler reservoir moved over to the drivers side by battery post using the ZL1 version from Rotofab. I figured since ADM did the Whipple Supercharge and LS3 convertion this should be simple. Wish we would have done it this way on initial install.

I would also like to talk more about doing a custom Cam and also have the car back on the dyno. Please let me know schedule so I can get car in soon.

Thanks
    Gary 817-501-3149