Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Optimus Prime

Conversation Between Optimus Prime and CamaroGirlFL
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 45
  1. Optimus Prime
    08-07-2009 08:30 AM
    Optimus Prime
    Sounds good to me!!! I'm so in love! And I'm a little biased , but IBM is the best color ever!! I'll be posting pics up soon. I'm going to get the windows tinted this morning. When and where is the cars and coffee?
  2. CamaroGirlFL
    08-06-2009 07:06 AM
    CamaroGirlFL
    Awesome! Ghans64 picked hers up yesterday. I am out of town the next couple of Fridays buyi I think we should crash the next cars and coffee!
  3. Optimus Prime
    08-05-2009 11:37 AM
    Optimus Prime
    On my way to pick the big blue boy up!!
  4. CamaroGirlFL
    08-01-2009 04:22 AM
    CamaroGirlFL
    Quicker than I thought. The official ship day from Dimmit was 7/18 and it arrived in Tampa on 7/26, onloaded on 7/27 (actually a day early from some original ETAs) and delivered to the dealer on 7/30 - so less than two weeks. Richard said they were supposed to have 5 come in this week and mine was the only one that showed up.
  5. Optimus Prime
    07-31-2009 11:21 AM
    Optimus Prime
    Sweet!!! Sounds like it moved pretty quick. How long was it from initially shipped from the factory to in your possession? Mine's in GA somewhere last I heard, but I haven't been able to get updates on its location all day! I'm hoping it gets to Tampa this weekend, so maybe I can pick it up on Tuesday... Congrats again! We'll all have to meet up soon. Can't wait to see it!
  6. CamaroGirlFL
    07-30-2009 10:15 PM
    CamaroGirlFL
    It's here!!!!!!!!!!!!! And safely put to bed in the garage. Ghans64 came to Dimmit to see it. I didn't end up trading my other car in. We went to plan B and are giving it to my niece and nephew to use. He will be driving in 6 months and she in a year and a half -- they will get more use out of it. We are planning to be at the Checkers tomorrow.
  7. Optimus Prime
    07-29-2009 01:33 PM
    Optimus Prime
    Congrats!! It will be soon! I'm in the middle of haggling with dealer cause mine's close, but they wanna shaft me on my trade-in...
  8. CamaroGirlFL
    07-29-2009 01:04 PM
    CamaroGirlFL
    As far as I know, its in Tampa and has not been picked up by the dealer yet. SOON VERY SOON. . . .the anticipation is killing me
  9. Optimus Prime
    07-29-2009 09:01 AM
    Optimus Prime
    Any update on your car?
  10. CamaroGirlFL
    07-22-2009 08:50 AM
    CamaroGirlFL
    Yes, I am Stephanie. Richard emailed me today to let me know that it shipped yesterday. I asked him for the railcar number since that was not what my "online sources" said. Funny, we were in there over the weekend looking at the Equinox, too. My husband is getting new car envy. One of the Marc's there is also a good guy - he helped us with the Equinox since Richard wasn't there.