Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > cstproductions

Conversation Between cstproductions and Autobot
Showing Visitor Messages 121 to 130 of 165
  1. Autobot
    08-23-2009 12:16 PM
    Autobot
    Are going to PM me the story you had to tell me?
  2. cstproductions
    08-22-2009 06:32 PM
    cstproductions
    I got to drive a corvette the other day btw! most powerful car ive driven to date.
  3. cstproductions
    08-22-2009 06:32 PM
    cstproductions
    those are crazily cheap, im going to order one tonight actually, thats awesome man. Thanks for sharing, I didnt know they were going so cheap.
  4. Autobot
    08-20-2009 03:13 PM
    Autobot
    A ton of cheap HD-DVD Transformers on Amazon here:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...&condition=all
    new one 2.86 man that's a good deal
  5. cstproductions
    08-20-2009 03:06 PM
    cstproductions
    I just looked up the BD-UP5000 and it looks really nice! Its worth the price you paid as they arent making them anymore. I didnt think the difference was that big but that seems like it wouldnt be too big of an issues if its just some minor color hue difference. The studios need to use all of the bandwidth available to make blueray be what it can be. I have a blue-ray player at my other house but I cant really bring it to my dads because it was the families. Some of the blue-ray navigation is pretty cool though, I was playing around with the hancock dvd the other day and it was pretty sweet. Im going to see if I can find transformers on HD-DVD and ill watch it!

Sorry it took so long to reply, I have a story to tell you and ill pm it to you.
  6. Autobot
    08-18-2009 06:27 PM
    Autobot
    I was able to get the BD-UP5000 as soon as it was available paid a premium for it but I really like the unit and the way it looks.
    the difference between the HD-DVD & Blu-Ray is minimal at best some blues are a little better but most of my HD-DVD are better in the picture quality the Blues have the capability to be netter but so far the studios are not using all the bandwidth available like they promised which was why the blu-ray succeeded on a promise of a superior picture P.Q. over HD-DVD plus HD-DVD is easier to navigate but its dead shame really with the competition each had to put their best efforts into the transfer take that away and they don't have to really try as hard IMO.
    Yeah if you can find Transformers on HD-DVD get it put that player to good use.
  7. cstproductions
    08-18-2009 03:23 PM
    cstproductions
    Wow so you were able to get one of those? thats awesome man! At my house before my parents were divorced we had two blueray players but never had an HD-DVD player.

Can you actually notice the difference between HD-DVD and Blue-Ray? I bet transformers is really bad ass on your system.
    Im glad you were able to buy the duo player. I still see some HD-DVD dvds for sale at pawn shops and stuff. They are being sold at really low prices so i would get my hands on a lot of them if I were you.
  8. Autobot
    08-18-2009 01:45 PM
    Autobot
    My player Samsung BD-UP5000 is the dual format which plays both HD-DVD & Blu-Ray, actually prefer the HD-DVD format and have Transformers on HD-DVD it rocks, I never get tired of watching it.
    I had a 60 KDS-60A3000 Sony Rear Projection HDTV
    Plus I have the 7.1 surround.
    But yeah sadly HD-DVD is a dead format bought the duo player back during the format wars so I can play either.
  9. cstproductions
    08-18-2009 01:37 PM
    cstproductions
    haha the online would be good, i used to have a 32 inch hdtv that i had my computer hooked up to at boarding school last year. But no blue-ray here. There is an hd dvd player but thats outdated. Ratatouille is very good! Im sure you have seen it in hd but transformers looks really nice!
  10. Autobot
    08-18-2009 01:28 PM
    Autobot
    Yeah I have watched the online one when I forgot to record or missed one.
    So does your dad have Blu-Ray?
    Ratatouille...Highly recommended!
    Live Free Die hard also good on blu-ray