Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > BrandonB956

Conversation Between BrandonB956 and FwyFlyer
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. FwyFlyer
    03-09-2010 11:04 PM
    FwyFlyer
    I ordered them from www.sfxperformance.com. Part ALS96118K for front and back. They are black powdered coated billet with a border, they also have polished billet. Cost was $49 for the pair plus shipping ($34 if bought seperately). I masked them off and took the paint down to metal in the border with my Dremel tool. Then painted them with Chevy orange engine paint (I have IOM rally stripes) and clear coated the orange. If I were to do it again I don't think I would remove the paint with my dremel. I'd just mask and primer over the powder coat in the groove and paint with color. That green or blue auto masking tape is the key, very clean edges, I got mine at Napa. When I had the stripes painted they gave me almost 2 oz. of touch up paint. I have since re-done them with IOM and they look and match much better
  2. BrandonB956
    03-09-2010 09:25 PM
    BrandonB956
    hey man i was looking at some threads and ill saw your avy. thats bowtie is sick.
    is that a real or just some photoshop and if it is do u know where i could get one?