Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > jnewberr2ssrs

Conversation Between jnewberr2ssrs and Chad's ZL1
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Chad's ZL1
    01-10-2010 12:10 AM
    Chad's ZL1
    Hey just wanted to say thanks and everything is cool. Just got finished wiring everything and everything works great, all I need to do know is the welding part which will come Monday. How long did it take them to do yours and did they have to drop the exhaust on yours or did they just do it with it on. Thanks again it was a big help.
  2. Chad's ZL1
    01-09-2010 03:20 PM
    Chad's ZL1
    after I hook up the power and ground to the cigarette lighter I should just be able to hook up the controller to the cutouts and test them right.
  3. Chad's ZL1
    01-09-2010 03:18 PM
    Chad's ZL1
    Thanks again
  4. Chad's ZL1
    01-09-2010 12:26 PM
    Chad's ZL1
    man thanks alot for the info. It's helps alot. couple more questions. When you spliced into the wires in the cigarette lighter did you actually cut the wires and splice the ends together or did you just open up the sheathing on the wire alittle to expose it and then wrap the controller wire around that. Lastley did you have to take the seats out at all to get the wires under the carpet or was that pretty easy. Thanks again. I think I may try it.
  5. Chad's ZL1
    01-09-2010 04:37 AM
    Chad's ZL1
    did you get the electric controller and if so did you do anything with the yellow wire. How did you wire your controller and what to. I would like to have all my wiring done prior to taking it to the shop as well so I can be in and out, but I am not the best when it comes to electric stuff. Did you undo your battery like they said when you wired it up? Thanks man sorry for all the ?'s but I'm ready to get these damn things in already.