Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Gabe

Conversation Between Gabe and tribone
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. tribone
    03-08-2010 01:22 PM
    tribone
    No problem. Anytime. Talk to Alvin at Borla. Tell them Guillermo/Tribone sent you.

-Guillermo
  2. Gabe
    03-07-2010 02:59 PM
    Gabe
    Hey Tri! Thanks for the info brotha'. I was a little reluctant to get a full cat-back but now I feel a whole lot better. Thanks!
  3. tribone
    03-06-2010 08:34 PM
    tribone
    Hey Gabe. Borla is good. I myself went with Zoomers Cat-Back. I love it!! The cat-back with stock cats should pass smog without a problem.
  4. Gabe
    03-06-2010 11:59 AM
    Gabe
    Was thinking of going with Borla since their shop is only 15 min away from me. Do you have a cat-back?? Who did you get? So will a cat-back with stock cats pass smog?
  5. tribone
    03-05-2010 06:38 PM
    tribone
    No problem. With cat-back systems they usually leave the cats alone and only replace the pipes after the cats. There are some owners that add high-flow cats and that would void the warranty. But if all you are doing is just adding a cat-back, you are fine. Who do you have in mind for the exhaust system?
  6. Gabe
    03-05-2010 06:08 PM
    Gabe
    Do cat-back systems usually take the cat's off? Is it mandatory for them to take them off or when getting a cat-back system do they leave the cat's on? Sorry, just a little confused because i've never gotten a exhaust on a new car..
  7. tribone
    03-05-2010 01:55 AM
    tribone
    It does not void warranty unless the Cats are removed. If the cats are not moved, you're ok.
  8. Gabe
    03-04-2010 06:57 PM
    Gabe
    What's up Tri? Can you answer a ? for me? does a Cat-Back system void warranty? or is it just that it doesn't pass smog?
  9. tribone
    09-08-2009 01:28 PM
    tribone
    Hey man. I got mine from Defenderworx and I don't remember how much i paid. My buddy got his tail lights tinted and they look good. I don't know about tinting the front ones though. (Fix it tickets could get expensive). Where do you live? I can show you how they look so you can see for yourself.
  10. Gabe
    09-08-2009 01:13 PM
    Gabe
    Did you tint your rear tail and front head lights? Or did you get the lenses from Defenderworx? How much have you paid to have all of them "blacked out"? I am wanting to do this tom my car but was wondering if tint would do the same job? What do you think?