Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Risquee

Conversation Between Risquee and battalion
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Risquee
    07-07-2010 11:09 AM
    Risquee
    I got the stripes, they are the perfect size but they do not go over the top of the spoiler like I have seen in some pics. The colour is more of a gloss black then the satin charcoal black of my stock stripes, won't really know how much different they look till I get them on. It's been way too hot here the past couple of days to try it and I work weekends so I probably won't get them done till next week. If they are too "shiny" I may wax them. That should give them a slight haze and maybe make them match a little closer.
    The stripes on the TFE are neither matte or gloss, they are a special stripe with a "satin charcoal" finish. I'll post pics when I get them on.
  2. battalion
    07-06-2010 03:52 PM
    battalion
    Good Day Risquee. Just wondering if you have put the stripes onto your spoiler that you bought off EBay. Do they match up with the same colour that's on your camaro. Please keep me updated. I would like to get them if you say they matched up ok.

Thanks Battalion