Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > TAG UR IT

Conversation Between TAG UR IT and Blackend SS
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Blackend SS
    09-23-2009 12:00 AM
    Blackend SS
    posted it for sale. hopefully someone bites!
  2. Blackend SS
    06-04-2009 12:04 PM
    Blackend SS
    Sounds good man. I just got on the waiting list over at Gunn. Its at 122 ppl!!!! But depends on my situation between now and the day I get the call to order mine. I am going to sell my 2000 TA. Did not want to do that but this car is way too good to pass by. That and it looks like extra hours at work to bring down that payment lol!But id love to see your car maybe it will be the color I go with cause I am still undecided on that!
  3. TAG UR IT
    06-04-2009 01:46 AM
    TAG UR IT
    Dang...did I REALLY skip over this?!?! Holy.....

I get the Camaro June 24th. It'll be back here at the beginning of July. Yes...it'll be at shows and I'm taking it everywhere. If you want to see it, I'd be happy to swing by sometime or go to a meet at that burger place off 35 and Topperwein or soemthing.
  4. Blackend SS
    04-27-2009 02:43 PM
    Blackend SS
    Hey bro, Im living in SA too and was wondering when you get your camaro and are you going to have it at any shows or anything. Id love to see it since im seriously stuck between Cyber Grey or Inferno Orange.