Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > OrangeChevyII

Conversation Between OrangeChevyII and kellyjrt
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. kellyjrt
    04-11-2010 08:41 PM
    kellyjrt
    yea, I got it...crazy story, but yes I did. from Doug Mabe
  2. kellyjrt
    02-07-2010 04:38 PM
    kellyjrt
    Bryan,,,I spoke to 3 different new camaro owners yesterday at the meet. All three want an exhaust job on their cars..2 v6's and 1 v8. I gave them your name and number and told them, they would get the most bang for their buck with you..so within the next few weeks you should get some calls I'm sure of it. also the other guy said he is still trying to find the time to get off and have you do his v6 auto. I told them to mention my name or Jamie's when they called you. Jamie's was the orange one you did.
    see ya soon, my diffuser should be shipping at the end of this week or first of next week.
    Kelly
  3. kellyjrt
    01-18-2010 02:11 PM
    kellyjrt
    Caverman is a wacko. That guy you just can't reason with. I told him two months ago, you were the best deal and best service around. I saw your frustration with the guy. Like you said there are some real idiots on the forum..
  4. kellyjrt
    12-26-2009 09:10 PM
    kellyjrt
    Hey Bryan,,I sold you two more exhaust systems this morning. the first guy should be calling you this week. His name is Alan. He has a v6.. the other guy is still a month away from getting his car. a 6 also, you will be hearing from him later.
  5. kellyjrt
    11-19-2009 07:43 AM
    kellyjrt
    Bryan, how was my mom's cake? I hope you enjoyed it. Most people tell me they like to eat it slowly to savor every bite. she does pretty good with that receipe she has..
  6. kellyjrt
    11-15-2009 07:00 PM
    kellyjrt
    Hey Bryan, you should be getting a call from a guy named Matt or his wife, Jamie Monday morning about you doing a install on their v6. they've been trying to decide then saw my video, contacted me on the forum came over the house to listen and take a ride and bam, its the one they want. I told them you would take care of it and they want to bring it to you Wednesday I think..they are members of the forum and she is one of the new officers in the Lone Star Camaro texas club that is starting up..they want your approval to advertise your muffler system through the club. I told them it would probably be ok with you, just talk to you about it...this will really help you bring in alot of business in the near future. I'm still working on some other new owners, it will be just a matter of time and you will be a household name for people with the v6. Hey do you know someone who can do a fantastic job painting spears on the cowl? Let me know.
    Kelly
  7. kellyjrt
    10-31-2009 09:20 PM
    kellyjrt
    I agree, its hard to get the true sound unless you get someone else in another car to follow you down the road and video. do you like how we introduced your name and business. I think it is subtle and will catch some eyes.
  8. kellyjrt
    10-31-2009 04:36 PM
    kellyjrt
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAL4U7NbQiQ
    Bryan, here is the video of the car.. I hope you like it. We show your name both at the beginning and the end of the clip..Tell me honestly if its ok for you...I hope it helps bring in more business for you. I think it will...more people will be contacting you I'm sure. we can do another one if you want to add something else, and maybe get more footage.
    Kelly
  9. kellyjrt
    10-25-2009 08:44 PM
    kellyjrt
    Hey Bryan, Kelly here. I could not make it out to the track today, I had to dig fence post holes at my moms to repair her fence. but I sure wanted to come watch. What did you run? got our car cleaned up,,,looks incredible, I will bring it by soon when she lets me have it again.
    Kelly