Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > SSZL575

Conversation Between SSZL575 and Camaro Lover
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. SSZL575
    01-21-2010 03:59 PM
    SSZL575
    Orange5Gen already let him know we would be there. He's so on-top of things. I think the only thing we'd need is the proposed hotel near Knoxville but I haven't seen anything on this yet.
  2. Camaro Lover
    01-20-2010 11:03 PM
    Camaro Lover
    Larry,

Yes if you wouldn't mind letting jrhaus76 know that I will be there as well.

Thanks!
    Marc
  3. SSZL575
    01-18-2010 09:09 PM
    SSZL575
    Marc,

I'm going to let jrhaus76 know that we are planning on meeting up with them in Cinci and staying the night in Knoxville. He wanted to know in order to plan the hotel in Knoxville. Do you want me to let him know about you too? Or maybe he already knows. I'll send the same note to Steve.
    Larry
  4. Camaro Lover
    01-18-2010 08:11 PM
    Camaro Lover
    Larry,

Sounds good to me as well. I too would like to meet up with folks south of Cincinnati. Steve (Organg5thGen) is interested as well. Lets firm this up as we get closer.

Hope you get your Camaro soon...... Mine is tucked in for the winter. Can't wait to get it out.

Marc
  5. SSZL575
    01-17-2010 11:02 PM
    SSZL575
    Hey Marc,
    We could probably leave on Thursday morning too but what route are you planning on taking? I was intending to meet up with the Michigan group in Cincinnati on Thursday afternoon but they are traveling to Knoxville that day too. I'm guessing that's about 9-10 hours driving total.

I think the 13th may work very well for me too. I'll have my son with me. I'm sure I won't have my maro there either. I don't have mine yet but it's suppose to be ready by the end of this month. I can't wait and it'll be hard witht he weather around here not to drive it.

I suppose we can talk about the caravan when we meet up. Let's plan on talking as we get closer to the auto show.

Thanx, Larry
  6. Camaro Lover
    01-17-2010 11:40 AM
    Camaro Lover
    Larry,

My wife and I are planning on leaving Thursday April 15th at 7am, and driving through Indiana where we could possibly pick up a few more members off of I65 at the Fair Oaks Farm Exit. I know that you and Steve (Orange5thGEN) have been talking. It would be great for all 3 of us to head down together. I have to do some traveling but would like to meet up with you and Steve. He suggested the Auto Show in town. My wife, daughter and I are going to the auto show on Feb 13th. I understand that both you and Steve would be attending. Perhaps we can meet up around lunchtime at the show. Let me know.

I will not be driving my Camaro..... I put it away for the winter. But can't wait until April!

Best Regards,

Marc
  7. SSZL575
    01-17-2010 10:35 AM
    SSZL575
    Hi Marc,
    My wife and I are going. I am trying to decide if we should leave on Wednesday or Thursday. I was planning to leave Wednesday and traveling to Cincinnati to meet with the caravan there. What do you think? I was discussing this also with Orange5thGen from Oswego and I know he is interested too. Let me know what you think.

Larry (SSZL575)
  8. Camaro Lover
    01-16-2010 05:38 PM
    Camaro Lover
    Hey SSZL575,

You going to the meet in April. Would love to drive with you. I live in Naperville and am planning on going with my wife.

Marc (Camaro Lover)