Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > unrestrictedmotorsports

Conversation Between unrestrictedmotorsports and HammerheadRed
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. HammerheadRed
    01-23-2011 11:20 AM
    HammerheadRed
    Hey Scott
    I would like to ask a favor. When you get a moment, could you provide me a list of the magazines and issues that showed the car? I have the ones you provided (much appreciated) and the Jan 2011 issue (really cool). You mentioned that there were others that you only had the 1 copy. Would like to gather them all in one place. I am going to reach out for copies or reprints so I can keep in history file. Appreciate the help!!
    BTW....I am capturing YouTube videos as well. I have the SEMA "unveiling", the Spintech exhaust and a Pfadt SEMA that briefly shows the car in the booth. If you know of others, please let me know. All of this stuff is really cool to have with the car.
    We need to hook up at some time on the light. I have been going crazy travelling recently. Let me know when you might be available.
    Thanks
    Steve
    480-532-1679 (new cell)
    Steve
  2. HammerheadRed
    01-02-2011 11:27 AM
    HammerheadRed
    Hey Scott...
    Was checking out the Spintech site (doing a little studying)....is the center design your or Spintechs? Can't find any center designs on the site. Looks like same components. I get a huge amount of positive comments on that design...trying to learn so I can discuss intelligently. Thanks
    Steve