Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > POWERFREAK

Conversation Between POWERFREAK and iwanttogofastNY
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. iwanttogofastNY
    10-21-2009 09:31 PM
    iwanttogofastNY
    hey man i found that shop and it was awesome! Thanks

Let me know when you get your set up put on as i would love to hear the results.....thinking of going the same route
  2. POWERFREAK
    10-13-2009 03:11 PM
    POWERFREAK
    He moved...but he's still in ossining, close to where 9 and 9A splits.

I have American racing headers with the Solo-performance axle back...eagerly waiting to install.

You'll be able to get the "street" version of the Vararam and you wont need a tune. The tune is totally worth it, if you're not worried about the warranty paranoia. I understand the argument either-way.
  3. iwanttogofastNY
    10-13-2009 01:44 PM
    iwanttogofastNY
    I looked it up the other day.....he use to be in Sleepy Hollow which is where my apt is(tarrytown), i own a kennel in Ossining/grew up here....what exhaust do you have?? I have been thinking i am going with The Corsa then your kind of intake....not sure about the tune
  4. POWERFREAK
    10-13-2009 12:13 PM
    POWERFREAK
    the intake (w/ tune)...ROCKS! No...still no exhaust...have all the parts, just no time. We were supposed to dyno it w/ the intake, but the dyno wasn't working right...so I'm kinda in limbo.

Do you know chuck/Corvette's of Westchester in ossining? If you plan on doing a tune, that's the man to see (especailly since you're in Ossining too).
  5. iwanttogofastNY
    10-13-2009 11:59 AM
    iwanttogofastNY
    Hey man i am in Ossining, have you put an exhaust on yet? And how is the continued use of the intake?