Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > 67for/me

Conversation Between 67for/me and CG SS
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. CG SS
    09-09-2010 11:29 PM
    CG SS
    It was tricky trying to do it on the picture of your car. It's difficult going from black to white and I couldn't really see the wheel, too well. Hopefully tickles your fancy.
  2. CG SS
    09-09-2010 11:08 PM
    CG SS
    It's kind of rough, but, it sort of gets the idea across. I have this and I can quick go back and do a kind of brushed steel (like the trim ring) look to it.

Here's the original (I don't know whose car this is and I don't know the kid);
  3. CG SS
    09-09-2010 10:40 PM
    CG SS
    I didn't think of that until just now. Haha. Duh. I have a few pictures. Thanks, though. I'll do the best I can and hopefully it'll be close enough to get a good idea.
  4. 67for/me
    09-09-2010 10:39 PM
    67for/me
    Will some close ups of the wheels be good? I can take them in the morning and send them .do they have to be off my car or just any LS steel wheels? Thanks for your help Gerry
  5. CG SS
    09-09-2010 10:31 PM
    CG SS
    Can you e-mail any pictures you have. Some great angles of just the wheel and/or maybe just the front/back wheel and fender would be stellar. Also, if you have any other time of day pictures where the lighting is sort of to the side, that'd be superb. I'll get to work on them right away. gt-rsx@hotmail.com