Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > ZachSGMSS

Conversation Between ZachSGMSS and camaroitalia
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 148
  1. ZachSGMSS
    10-05-2011 02:29 PM
    ZachSGMSS
    That sucks man. Hope you find one you like eventually. Its been pretty fun so far with the club I'm in. You actually think the classes are fun? Thats the opposite of what I would have expected lol. But thanks man.. Its going about as good as it could go I guess. Haven't had any problems with insurance or anything, they're even covering any of my aftermarket stuff that got damaged too. I'm going down to sign the papers so they can actually start working on it tomorrow. I've got a couple more pictures of the damage on a thread on here if you want to see the rest of it.
  2. camaroitalia
    10-04-2011 07:47 PM
    camaroitalia
    yeah i have checked but i have not seen any club actually lol
    college isnt that bad, i think class is fun. just all of the hw gets assigned at once and it blows! sorry about ur car too, i saw the pics on fb. how is all that going
  3. ZachSGMSS
    09-28-2011 11:22 PM
    ZachSGMSS
    Dang I need to get on that college shit.. I've been puttin it off way too long lol. The club I joined seems pretty organized but its just gettin started. Hopefully it stays this way though. We just got a sponsor too so thats pretty cool. You ever check the regional forums here? Thats where I found out about this club.
  4. camaroitalia
    09-28-2011 06:15 PM
    camaroitalia
    started college this semester, been busy with all these papers and projects. i am in a local car club too but they are not as organized as i would like lol i wish i could find a camaro club around here
  5. ZachSGMSS
    09-27-2011 06:29 PM
    ZachSGMSS
    Not too much. Joined a local camaro club that just started up last month, met quite a few people from here. What about you man?
  6. camaroitalia
    09-26-2011 07:14 PM
    camaroitalia
    hey man whats going on
  7. ZachSGMSS
    08-21-2011 11:38 AM
    ZachSGMSS
    Nope, shop didn't fix it. They thought they did.. Twice.. but it came back both times and now its worse than before. So I think I might just get my self some jack stands and try my luck at fixing it my self. If I don't do that I think I'll just get the guy thats going to do my stripes to take a look at it and see what they can do.
  8. camaroitalia
    08-13-2011 02:00 AM
    camaroitalia
    what did the shop say did it get fixed? how u doing man? i read this and forgot to comment then i never saw a notification and was wondering why i hadnt heard back from ya then realized i never replied! lol my bad man. im about to leave for south carolina so i prob wont be on here for about a week. u got my # keep me updated on any camaro break throughs lmao take care
  9. ZachSGMSS
    08-08-2011 10:44 PM
    ZachSGMSS
    Thats cool. That car sounds pretty impressive. After seeing pictured of you though I just can't see you wanting to scream cause of that Lol. But yeah, I was on the interstate today. Gave it some gas and it sounded great. Love how it sounds at idle too. I didn't really notice too much power difference at first but today when leaving my neighborhood in the same way I normally do my rear end broke loose. Scared the shit out of me! The street was a little wet but thats not the first time I've had it out after a rain so I think between the cai, high flows, and catback along with a wet street caused that. Its not really more tempting to step on it tho, mainly cause theres a rattle so I'm tryin not to drive it too hard right now. I'm taking it back to the shop so they can take a look at it tomorrow.
  10. camaroitalia
    08-07-2011 09:58 PM
    camaroitalia
    the corvette belonged to a friend of my neighbors. so me and my neighbor went for a cruise in my car and we went to the guys house, it actually has more hp than the zr1. when he hit the gas i just wanted to scream lmao have u hit yet dude?! (talking about the car here lmao) is it more tempting to step on it now? lol can u tell a power difference now with the cat back on?